The karma of ancestral bloodline is called family karma. The most spiritually developed in the family will carry this ‘energetic blockages’ in the karmic family life from birth all throughout their lifetimes unless they release it.
This passing of energy could be done either physically, verbally, energetically or subconsciously.
Not getting along with your parents, sometimes, has to do with the energetic ties to past experiences.
You and your parents may have had karmic building experiences in the past by hurting another or refusing to learn a lesson.
Family patterns are handed down from ancestors to great grandparents, to grandparents, to parents, then to you.
An example of this is, let’s say, your grandmother is overly benign. She took care of everybody to the point of being used by everyone including your alcoholic and chain-smoker grandfather.
Your mother then becomes a sacrificial energy, lacking focused attention and love to herself or her children. These traditions get passed down exactly as oppression and false truth, perpetuating the system and keeping the mass consciousness on a lower, dense level.
As a child of your parents, you carry the karmic DNA that has been passed down to you. It could either be incredibly mild or extremely intense.
5 Signs You Are The Carrier Of A Family Karma
The carrier of the family karma has these specific traits:
1. You are the most spiritually developed and the most conscious among your parents and siblings.
2. You feel you’re greatly different from your family.
3. You suffer an inexplicable illness at times, and may even feel that the burdens of the world are on your shoulders.
4. You’re caught up in bizarre family matters many times.
5. You recognize the recurring family pattern in your parents and ancestors and have the desire to change it.