2. Egg white + cornstarch
Have you ever tried a peel-off face mask? If the answer is “yes,” you probably know it’s more effective at removing body hair than it is at removing blackheads. So why not make this kind of mask for your underarms?
- Crack an egg, pour the white into a bowl, and put the yolk away.
- Add 1/2 tbsp of cornstarch, 1 tbsp of sugar, and stir thoroughly.
Apply the paste to the hairy area and leave until dry (yes, you’ll have to sit with your arms up, so be patient). After that, say bye to your hair and peel it off!
3. Milk + turmeric
Here’s another remedy to make your underarm hair grow slowly and to get thinner every time. All you need is:
- 3 tsp of turmeric powder
- 1 tsp of milk
Easy, right? Now mix these 2 into a thick paste and apply it to your underarms for 20-30 minutes until the paste is completely dry. When the time’s up, take a washcloth, wet it with warm water, and rub the mask off with circular motions. After that, wash what’s left and dry with a towel. Repeat regularly for a visible effect.
4. Papaya + turmeric
Yep, here’s an exotic one! Papaya contains papain — an enzyme capable of destroying the hair follicles, preventing their regrowth.
- Take 1-2 tablespoons of mashed raw papaya, mix it with half a tbsp of turmeric powder, and stir well.
- Apply it to the problem area, and massage it gently but thoroughly.
- Leave the paste for 15 minutes and wash off.
The remedy is effective only in the long run though, so repeat it 2-3 times a week for several months to achieve amazing results.