8. Eyelash Conditioner: I didn’t even know people conditioned their eyelashes, but it makes sense. I mean, our eyelashes are made of hair after all. Rub a tiny amount of coconut oil between your fingers and apply to your lashes before bed. Apply the oil only to the tips of your lashes.
9. Tattoo Healing: Using coconut oil on tattoos will help the pigment from fading. When used on new tattoos, coconut oil will hasten healing time and reduce any chance of infection.
10. Deodorant: Replacing your conventional deodorant (which likely contains aluminum) with coconut oil is one of the best things you can do, especially to help prevent cancer. Coconut oil is a natural anti-fungal and anti-bacterial, and kills yeast, fungi, and bacteria. Rub some coconut oil in your armpits every day, and enjoy going au natural.
11. Hand Cleaner: Coconut oil makes a great hand cleaner because it is anti-bacterial. Massage the coconut oil on your hands for 30 seconds, and then wipe with a warm damp washcloth, finishing with a dry washcloth. Your hands will absorb the rest of the oil. This method works wonders for dry, cracked hands in winter!
12. Massage Oil: One of the best uses – massage oil. Coconut oil smells great, and works as a great massage tool! Not to mention, it will help relieve achy muscles too, thanks to its anti-inflammatory effects.
13. Varicose Veins: Tired of varicose veins? Coconut oil is a great all-natural treatment for varicose veins. Massage coconut oil into the area 3-6 times a day, until you get the results you desire.
14. Exfoliator: Exfoliate with coconut oil by rubbing the oil on your skin and then using a washcloth or scrubby hand mitten to brush off dead skin cells while removing dirt and hydrating the skin. Coconut oil is highly anti-bacterial and anti-microbial, and contains lauric acid, which lifts dirt from the skin.